If your husband’s birthday is coming up, it’s come time to think up some fun ways to celebrate. In my opinion, nothing will ever make your husband feel more special than a well thought out surprise. I’m not sure why a gift is better when it comes as a surprise rather than something expected, but over the years I’ve discovered that it is the way to go. Surprises make any birthday celebration memorable, that’s why today I will be sharing few good birthday surprise ideas for husband.
I am very excited to make a list of interesting ideas that you would like to try out. These surprises are fun, interesting, romantic and a little spicy too. So have a glance over this interesting list and decide what to do.
- Create a music video for him. BirthdaySongsWithNames will give you all the tools you need. The only thing you have to do is take the time to pull together some of his favorite photos and select the right music. We offer custom birthday songs for over 6300 names, so the chances are you will find your husband name and select the song you most like.
- Half Birthdays. This is my favorite way to surprise my husband because he is never expecting it, and is never aware of when his half birthday even is! You don’t do it every year because the surprise element will disappear, but it’s super fun especially if it is the first time. Celebrate his half birthday with half of a cake, half of a card, and sing him half of a birthday song!
- 12 Days of Birthday: you should start with the surprise celebration 12 days leading up to his birthday and each note should begin with: “On the 12th day before your birthday, your true love gave to you…” Some days it can be a small treat, some days it can be a note or letter, and some days it can be an activity. Be creative and have fun with this one.
- Letters of Love: That one is brilliant. You have to have all of his friends and loved ones write a letter to him expressing love or favorite memories they have had with him. Some will be funny, other serious, but all those shared memories and different stories will make him cry.
- Gifts on the Hour: This idea has been floating around Pinterest for quite some time. The first thing you need to do is to wrap twelve gifts for your husband to open every hour from the time he was born. This doesn’t have to be expensive and you can wrap whatever you like – from his favorite stuff to a ticket to something fun.
- King for a day. Spending an entire day anticipating his wants will totally blow his mind! All you need to do is to imagine is how his perfect day would look like, what would be on his list, and then do as many things from the list as possible.